Model and simulate complex thermodynamic cycle processes for electricity power generation using Clausius Rankine cycles
ClaRa Plus library is a Modelica-based simulation library and enables the investigation of the transient behavior of Clausius-Rankine thermodynamic cycles, which are the basis all over the world for electricity generation from the most varied energy sources – from coal-fired power plants to direct steam generation solar power plants.
- Detect and avoid critical states in complex electric power plants
- Save time in modeling: Developed and validated in close cooperation with power plant engineering teams
- Optimize control models before real plant exists with precise analysis of process transients in components
- Fast and Efficient investigation of dynamic operation conditions, at component level, for their dimensioning
- Widens the scope of investigations
- Reduces modelling effort using predefined and preconfigured subsystem models