Optimize and tune systems parameters of a device or its controller to improve system dynamics for multiple criteria and multiple cases
The Systems Behavior Optimization role optimizes or "tunes" system parameters such that the system behavior is improved. This provides tools to benifit from numerical optimization algorithms without special knowledge about the internals of the algorithms. The parameters that are tuned are often referred to as tuners.
- Tune Modelica model parameters for better systems performance, e.g. the gear ratio of a gearbox or the parameters of a system controller
- Derive mathematical optimization criteria from simulation results, by frequency responses or by Eigenvalue analysis
- Automatic tuning of plant or controller parameters
- Optimization criteria are derived from simulation results, e.g. rise time or overshoot
- Multi case parameter optimization of a Modelica model