The Electric Power Systems library enables to rapidly design and validate electrical power systems, comprising DC and AC high frequency (800Hz) distribution architecture with real time capabilities. This applies for energy balance architecture studies, transient studies, thermal management and coupling with cooling.
- Efficient control design and validation of the distribution architectures
- Performant execution, real time capabilities for efficient control design and validation of the distribution architectures and flight simulators
- Enable the concurrent cooling system design with thermal loss and dissipation of the components
- Fault triggering and re-configuration for fail safe/fail active architectures
- This library is implemented based on phasors
- This library provides interfaces to thermal domain for loss estimation