Model, simulate and anlyze of the flight dynamic characteristics of a wide range of flight vehicles
The environment models provide functionalities to cover on-ground operations up to flight at high speeds and high altitudes. The library is ideally suited for design analysis in various fields and stages of the aircraft development process, multi-disciplinary development of accurate flight control laws.
- Create accurate multi-disciplinary models and simulation of aircraft flight dynamics that span on-ground operations through to high speed and high attitude flights
- Assess the impact of aircraft configuration changes on flight characteristics early in the design process
- Leverage accurate flight dynamic models and realistic visualization to create real-time simulators for training pilots and product marketing
- Library to model the environment of an aircraft (gravity, atmosphere, wind, terrain, ...)
- True multi-disciplinary modeling and simulation of aircraft flight dynamics