Provide the right offers at the right time to meet the demand & personalization of customers
Product Manager drives product strategy across the enterprise by defining the right offers at the right time to meet the demand & personalization of customers.
The role enables users to:
- Define a product definition that can rapidly expand to address new markets and consumer evolving preferences while minimizing costs and maximizing profits
- Improve market share by defining the right product offerings that meet portfolio, market & regulatory needs.
- Coordinate portfolio strategy with planning to accelerate “go to market” and reduce risk
- Optimize the portfolio with fewer constraints on product, service and content complexity by defining standard product configurations that drive the entire enterprise
- Digital connect the product portfolio definition with the development plan enabling a seamless transition, shortening time to market and maximizing revenue and profits