Develop active suspension systems for vehicle dynamics including road, driver and stability control models
The VeSyMA Suspensions library offers an extensive solution for vehicle dynamic simulation, by providing a complete set of suspension, rig, experiment models and templates within a unique multi-discipline approach.
- Comprehensive range of experiments: Rigs, static and dynamic tests, Open and closed loop driver models
- Suspension multibody models and templates including double wishbone, integral link, multi-link, trailing arm, MacPherson strut and table based suspension models
- Templates include steering, roll control, outboard suspension linkage, 3D road models, tyre models (Pacejka and FTire)
- Built in support for parallelisation of models
- Contains all the templates and models from the VeSyMA library (included)