Speed mold tooling design and reduce costs while maintaining high molded part quality by using specialized mold design tools all available in a web browser.
3D Mold Creator provides dedicated mold tooling design functionality that enables faster, automated and more robust design of mold core, cavity and inserts geometry. Users can use any browser-based device, thereby reducing hardware costs and allowing mold designers flexibility to design and access their data from anywhere at any time.
3D Mold Creator provides fully automatic and manual tools needed to create mold core, cavity and inserts geometry including:
- Check for draft and undercut issues and make model edits as required
- Compensate for plastic part shrinkage with part scaling
- Automatically determine and create the parting line
- Create inserts to handle undercut geometry
- Automatically create shutoff surfaces
- Automatically create parting surfaces
- Automatically split mold tooling into core, cavity and inserts
- Mold geometry updates with design model changes